Sunday, December 19, 2004

I finished work for Christmas on Friday, not that I did anything. Myself and a colleague offered to prepare the buffet for everybody else. "It won't be that hard" we thought, "it's only for 22 people". So off we went to Tesco with our money and shopped, we only managed to go £20.00 over budget. It was a lot of work but we had a good giggle whilst doing it and everybody enjoyed it.

I have still to complete my Christmas shopping so back into Liverpool sometime this week with the kids, that will be fun. Matthew is counting down the sleeps until Christmas, I think he's a little excited.

Ian and I were talking the other night, I am not sure how we got on to it but he asked me if there was anything I would really like to do that I haven't already done. Hmm...not sure. I have been very lucky in that I have done a lot of my things that would be on a "to do before you die" list already, like going up in a hot air balloon, free fall parachute jump (never again), flown a helicopter and flown a light aircraft. Not forgetting getting rather merry in a chauffeur driven stretch limo. So as to what I would do that I haven't already - I don't know.

We had a little giggle whilst putting the question and answer post up. Ian always takes the Mickey out of me for being so naive and easily embarrassed or shocked. But what the hell I will try my best to answer as honestly as I can. A friend reads my site quite often I am only to glad that they don't comment I am only to glad it doesn't bare thinking what they would ask.

Today I noticed that I have had nearly 1000 visits since I started Paper Doll. I don't know why but that surprises me. So watch this space and I will let you know when it reaches 1000 :-)

No comments: