Friday, May 21, 2004

I love Fridays - no packed lunch to make, no uniform to sort. Just sort kitchen and have some quality time with hubby.
I have been either very brave or very stupid in that I have said my nephew can sleep tomorrow night. He will come around lunch time tomorrow and go home after lunch on Sunday. He is used to getting his own way at home - he's in for a shock here.
With the help of a good friend my comments are sorted. I never really began this so that other people could see it, it was just for me but I have been going to lots of different sites the last few days and two people have commented on mine and in a strange way it feels nice.
I think the next thing I will try is putting some of the sites I go to often in the links(I will have to have a good read through the help pages).

No comments: