Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm sitting here with a Lemsip typing this. I feel lousy today. So what's been going on in Simeland recently? Not much.
Matthew has stopped his piano lessons ,which both Ian and myself were really peeved about but we didn't think it right to force him. He's doing well at school at the moment and seems happy enough.
YUCK just got to the bottom of my Lemsip.
Heather is fine, I really don't know where she gets her energy from, she bounces from morning till night.
Both Ian and myself are fine. Were actually going out on Friday night, well that's the plan - let's face it, one of us will end up being ill.
Matthew has just discovered Smarterchild on msn and thinks its great. I have had to tell him to come off the computer. If you havent come across it yet its a quirky robot that you can communicate with. Just add smarterchild@hotmail.com to your contacts list in MSN Messenger, and start a conversation - great fun.

No comments: