Sunday, July 25, 2004

Well, on Friday I said goodbye to the class but mainly to 'J'. I have been working with him for the last 5-6 years, and we have been through a lot  with each other. I would like to think we have parted on good terms with each other. I don't hold any grudges for past incidents - if I did I would probably never want to work with children again. I have found the last year especially hard  and I think J has too. I asked if I could not work with him in September and I thought I would be elated at saying goodbye to him, but when it came to it we were both quite upset. I was asked into assembly where I was presented with a beautiful flower arrangement. I also got chocs and a bottle of Chloe. From September I will be working in mainstream schools with two little girls both severely deaf, one of whom has recently been fitted with a cochlear implant. I am looking forward to it.
So, six weeks off with my two little angels. We have not got anything planned as yet but we will probably go for lots of days out.

No comments: