Friday, August 20, 2004

Matthew had some money left from our holidays, he saves all year for our holidays never gets anything then when we come home I take him to Toys R Us. So off we went to Toys R Us looked and looked at everything. I was looking at some books with Heather and Matthew was looking in his fave bit discovery.
"Mum"
"Yes"
"I know you will say no but you always say I should ask so, can I have this with my money"
"Hang on I will look now"
I turn to see him holding an ant farm. Yes ant farm. I hate ants, he has wanted one for a few years but I always say no. But this time I said yes. We have sent for the ants and they should be hear any day now. I will keep you posted when they come.
On a nicer note my darling hubby bought me a bottle of my fave perfume yesterday and has also booked me a session in a vibro sauna plus a full body massage tomorrow. I am so looking forward to it.

No comments: