Sunday, August 22, 2004

Well yesterday was just divine. It started something like this.

7'ish got up, dressed Heather then went for a shower - which is unusual as normally it's after the kids are in bed.

8.30 went and had breakfast sorted a few things, left the house at 9.30 to head into Liverpool. Ian had booked for me to have a half hour session in a vibro sauna and a hour full body massage. It was heaven, pure heaven. When I arrived I was shown the vibro sauna. It's a bit like a coffin that your head sticks out of. Once you're enclosed soft music plays whilst you lie on a vibrating bed and sweat to death, with a gentle face fan wafting aromatherapy oils over your face. It got way too hot but you can adjust all the control from inside. Saying all that it was lovely. When that had finished I had a shower then my massage. I have had lots of massages but this was one of the best yet. I left there about 12.30 then went shopping for clothes on my own. I had some lunch a walk around then home. It was wonderful.

At home my little darlings were their usual selves. We had a play, a cup of tea then another shower, as my hair was full of oil. I got changed then at 6.15 Ian and myself went for a meal and to the cinema to see I-Robot (I fell asleep). I had the best day ever so a very big thank you to my wonderful husband Ian. I love you.

No comments: