Monday, August 30, 2004

Well this week is back to work week :(
Its been great being off with the kids, the summer has once again gone so quickly. As I am working with new children and different schools I am not as yet familiar with either of them. I am not even sure when they are back in school, so I will have to phone and check. At the end of term 3 of our team left, one of them being a very close friend - it is going to be so strange not seeing her.
I go back on Thursday and Matthew next Monday so Ian is going to try and get the mornings off - if not then it's time to be nice to my big sis. We ordered some new furniture for Heathers bedroom last week and Ian put them together over the weekend. He's done a good job (Ian and D.I.Y don't usually mix well) Matthew wanted to help Ian and at first we said yes, but after thinking about it it was best Ian was left on his own. Now that they are done I can sort out her room and give us some much needed space. Our house is a mess at the moment, and we plan to go through it room by room sorting it out. Tomorrow I am going to the charity shop with lots of outgrown children's clothes and baby products that are cluttering up the place.

No comments: