Saturday, September 04, 2004

Well I went back to work on Thursday and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. In fact it was pretty boring, mostly sorting out timetables on Thursday and on Friday I went to introduce myself to my new schools and the children I will be supporting. One of the girls is 7 and profoundly deaf, and was fitted with a cochlear implant 4 years ago - she seems a little love. The other is also profoundly deaf in a mainstream school and, how can I put this, is not the brightest button in the jar, but she is very nice. It is going to be so strange being in mainstream as it has been nearly 5 years I think since I last worked in one.
Normality resumes on Monday as Matthew goes back to school and Heather goes back to my Sis. I will really miss not being with them both all day. I hate going back after being with them for so long. I think Matthew is looking forward to going back but its hard to tell with him.
God forgive me I love my children more than anything on earth and would do anything for them but today Matthew has been one little pain.
It has been so long since I have been to anybody's sites so I have some catching up to do HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Lou Lou - hope you had a good one.
Well I am going to watch 13 going on 30. Have a good weekend - what's left of it.

No comments: