Monday, September 20, 2004



One year ago today it all began, my first ever post. I had watched Ian doing his posts and always read SimeWorld but never really been that interested. It seemed quite weird to be honest, somebody being able to read and look at your personal thoughts and pictures. I think it all began as a bit of a laugh with Ian - I kept saying I was going to do my own site but never did anything about it. I finally did but not on a regular basis.


A little look back at my year...

  • September 20th first post. I think after this in my mind I had done what I set out to do and pretty much left the site alone until....
  • January 5th came post number two - not much happened of any interest.
  • I posted in Feb then not until April when I was off work for a while and decided I liked the idea of having somewhere to moan and just generally write what I wanted.
  • In May I entered Race for Life and felt quite pleased with my self for doing so. Up until now I had never had any comments on my site. I liked this as what I wrote in my mind was just for me it never really seemed real. That all changed when Billy introduced me to the blogging public on his site. The first commenter on my site was Divvie Man swiftly followed by Billy then lots more (Daisy,Wendy,Pob,PB Curtis,H,Buffy and Izzy). May was also was the fist time Social Misfit commented and I began reading her site quite regularly.
  • June was a very busy month , I found out Social misfit has a thing for goats:) My little angel Heather turned two, Ian bought me a brand new car (which I love), Billy put two and two together and came up with SimeWorld and Paper Doll, which was never a secret I just didn't want people to come to my site of the back of SimeWorld. I went back to work after a long break, Matthews pet goldfish that he'd had for about four years died and Heather got a big girl bed. Told you June was busy.
  • July I did the Race for Life at Aintree Racecourse and because I was ill doing it I ended up in bed for two days quite ill afterwards. My sister got married, I finished work for the summer, I got bored with Paper Doll and kept changing the colours.
  • August We went on holiday and had a great time, Matthew bought an ant farm. Not much else.
  • September, well not much has happened . It does seem very strange that I have been doing this for a year. I have talked to some very nice people over the last year and will no doubt find some more new sites to visit and keep me amused.

Here's to the next 12 months !


No comments: