Friday, September 10, 2004

I seem to get less and less time to write a post these days. Not that there has been anything interesting to write about that is. I am off work today I have a hospital appointment and as I only work mornings its not worth going in. Well, what's happened this week.....
Matthew went back to school and so far is enjoying it - his new teacher is also the deputy head. When children are in trouble she is the one you are sent to.
I went back to work and I think this has got to be one of the nicest weeks in work I have had since I can remember, I asked about James yesterday and he is doing fine so far but its still early days. If he continues with his outbursts in the new school he will be sent home immediately, if it still continues he will be sent to a behavior unit (I hope for his sake it doesn't come to that).
Heather is fine, her usual bouncy self. Not so long ago I told you Heather was worrying me with her lack of eating well now its gone the other way. I think somebody has told her food is good.
On Wednesday when I went to pick Matthew up from school he came out without his glasses on looking really down. I gave him a cuddle and asked what was wrong, he had been bumped into by another child and fell to the floor the glass came out of the frame and broke and the frame snapped cutting Matthews eyebrow on its way. His eye looks awful he was very lucky it could have been lots worse.
Don't think much is happening this weekend, just remembered I am taking Matthew to a bowling party tomorrow morning 10.45 on a Saturday I ask you. 25 little darlings (what fun). Well I think that's about it not very interesting I admit. Have a good weekend and I am sure Ian will no doubt have some silly links to keep you entertained.

Take care :)

No comments: