Wednesday, October 20, 2004

WELL DONE MATTHEW

If you're not sure what I am on about go and have a look at SimeWorld. We are so proud of him. Today when I took Matthew to breakfast club, he showed his certificate and picture to his teacher, then explained it all to her. His teacher has said she will write all the information down for him then he can go around the rest of the school to show everybody. His little face had such a big smile on it. I just want to keep giving him really big hugs.

On other matters.....O.M.G. As I have said before, Heather is potty training at the moment. 'So wha't you may think. Well whilst playing with her in the living room (may I add nappyless) she looked up very concerned and said "its wet, mummy its wet". I go over to her then quickly realize the wet she was talking about was actually poo. Trying desperately not to freak, I very calmly picked her up and sat her on the potty so I could clean up the mess. Then Ian noticed it was on her sock and vest. Oh the joys of parenthood.

Update on Matthew.
He did indeed get to go around all of the school and to the headmistress. When I picked him up he came over to me and stood there with his book bag in one hand lunchbox in the other swimming bag around his neck desperately trying to pull open his coat to show me all of his SEVEN stickers on his jumper. As he had gone around different classes he was given stickers and/or sweets, and the junior classes gave him around of applause. He was so proud and to top it all he has been chosen to play the priest in a class play about being baptised. I love being a Mum.

No comments: