Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Lake District was lovely. As Matthew would say..."calm, just calm". Our hotel had its own pool, sauna and gym. Matthew kept calling the sauna a sonar. We made good use of it all - the spa pool was heaven and Heather loved it to. The views from our room were just breathtaking.
I dont usually put pics on my blog but I have asked Ian to put this one of Matthew on as I think it is just fab. I love it when the leaves have fallen and there all golden. When we were in Bowness Ian was showing Matthew the swans and how friendly they were, he eventually got Matthew to feed them by putting his hand flat so they could just peck the food out. But oh no, the swan snapped at Matthews hand and he was not happy. He screamed as he pulled his hand away shouting "it bit me". He was so upset. Actually, I think he was more shocked than hurt.

I have been going the gym and I am enjoying it. Each time I go I am doing a little bit more. Still not going 3 times per week as recommended, but I am getting there slowly !

Matthew and Heather have a fancy dress party tomorrow, and Heather is looking forward to "a-scare"-ing people ! Matthew is going as a skeleton, and Heather as a witch.

No comments: