Friday, June 11, 2004

Its been along time since I posted so I thought I would. Today is the last day of half term so back to some normality on Monday.
I have been off work for nearly two months and I am going back on Monday. I am feeling quite anxious about it. I cant say I have missed any of my colleagues or any of the children that much. I just want to get back to a normal routine although it has been wonderful being at home with the children.
How can I forget to mention that my WONDERFUL hubby bought me a brand new car so I have been doing lots of visiting so I could show it off. Thank you hubby. My eldest said he cant see why I want to show it of or why I am so bothered about it after all its only a car. Its lovely to drive and as my old tank didn't have power steering it is so easy to park.
My little angel had her birthday, lots of fun and mess was had. Time goes so fast.

No comments: