Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Well I survived my first day back with the children. Only a few asked why I had been off for so long - I'm not even sure if the others noticed. I don't know if I have mentioned before but I work with deaf children who also have additional problems, either behaviour or learning. At the moment its severe behaviour problems. There are only 7 children in my class but they are hard work.
It was nice to see my friends and even the head came to see me and had a talk - that doesn't happen that often.
After school today my son is going to his friends for tea so I now feel obliged to have his friend for tea sometime. It was the first day back at breakfast club for him today as I have been off I have been taking him to school myself. I don't like him going to breakfast club but I don't have a choice. He loves it.

Well now, where to start. For those of you who didn't read Billys site yesterday I will fill you in. I have never hidden the fact that I am married with two kids, where I live so on. But yesterday little mister detective Billy put two and two together and came up with me and SimeWorld. "So what" you may think. Well, Ian from SimeWorld is my hubby.
I began this blog firstly as a laugh with Ian. I kept saying I would do one, then one day I did. I also wanted to do it on my own as it would be only too easy to ask Ian for help. There have been a few things I have needed his help with but I want to try on my own. It has never been intentional but we keep our sites separate - we are two very different people and two very very different sites.
I think this is the most I have ever written but my little angel needs to be woken from her sleep so I think that will do for now.

No comments: