Saturday, June 19, 2004

Well I survived my first week back at work. It wasn't that bad after all.
Matthew was indeed not happy about his fish and would like some new ones, Hmm...still thinking about that.
Most people who read this also read Ian's site as well (SimeWorld) and will know about somebody using pictures of Matthew on their site without our permission. It is not the first time this has happened. I tend to agree with Ian on this one and am absolutely furious. Ian is looking into what can be done.

My two nephews made their Holy Communions today and had a party afterwards in my Mum's house. We had to be in church at 10 a.m then back to Mums. The invites to non-family was for 1 p.m. By the time quests arrived I had enough. I may just be a miserable sod but I don't like family get togethers when there is drink and children. It just doesn't mix, especially as my family like a drink, shall we say. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Matthew ended up with a bump to his eye and a nose bleed which made him quite fed up and wanted to go home - Hooray! We had an excuse, the moment was seized, and out we got. Only to remember the whole thing is going to be repeated for my sisters wedding.

Happy Fathers day to all you Daddies for tomorrow. I am sure there will be lots of ties and socks about.

No comments: